Meet the SGA President Candidates: Sharlotte Baine

Each day this week an SGA president candidate will be featured so you can get to know them ahead of the elections March 27-30. For more information about the candidates and how to vote, visit here.

Sharlotte Baine

My name is Sharlotte Baine and I am a Psychology major. I am a non-traditional student and I am a mother to 2 sons. I was honored that when I applied to go back to school that Georgia Highlands accepted me.  I am always wanting a new challenge in life. By becoming president of SGA I feel that I would be a good leader and help students in anyway that they may need. I will there for the student body and to represent them in a professional manner. I am always looking for ways to help out within the Georgia Highlands community. By working as a orientation leader and in the work study program I have grown a lot in leadership. I am in the Psychology club as well as Women to Women.  I am always active on campus and I enjoy going to the different events. I have attended the leadership conference and the leadership training that GHC offers. I would be honored to serve as your next president for SGA.