Meet the SGA President Candidates: Jordan McDowell

Each day this week an SGA president candidate will be featured so you can get to know them ahead of the elections March 27-30. For more information about the candidates and how to vote, visit here.

Jordan McDowell:

My name is Jordan McDowell, and I’m a Sports Management major here at GHC. I will be going into my fifth semester in Summer and graduating in the fall of this year. When my time at GHC comes to an end, I would like to transfer to a university to get my Bachelor’s in Athletic Training. I love to dedicate my time to sports and helping others out to succeed in their dreams. I have a 10-month-old Golden Retriever whose name is Anni. She keeps me on my toes every day. I am a part time Physical Therapist Technician at Benchmark Physical Therapy. I love helping the patients getting back on their feet doing what they love the most. Recently, I started volunteering at GHC by helping in the Kinesiology and Wellness department. I was an Orientation Leader for Fall of 2022. I enjoyed meeting the new upcoming students and helping them find their way around the campus. It would be an honor to serve as the SGA President of GHC where I can continue serving the students and the staff by bringing in more positive attitude to the association.