Highlands Writers Conference – March 2 in Cartersville

Highlands Writers Conference Discover your community. Develop your voice. Highlands Writers Conference – March 2, 2019 Georgia Highlands College, Cartersville Campus Cartersville, GA  Spend the day with acclaimed authors, including: prize-winning poet Christopher Martin, memoirist and Vice President of Membership for the National Books Critics Circle Anjali Enjeti, and Charles Thomas, screenwriter and host of […]

Verify your info in GHC Notify! Don’t miss campus alerts!

In order to ensure all students are receiving important alerts regarding campus closings, please follow the link below to validate your cell phone information (number you want to receive text alerts regarding closings, emergencies, or weather related announcements). (Please be aware that this change takes 24 hours to sync with our GHC Notify system.) Click […]

A message from the SGA President

Welcome back new and returning students! I hope everyone’s semester has gotten off to a great start! My name is Danielle Griesemer. I am your Student Government Association president. For those of you who do not know, Student Government Association is the student body organization that links all campuses and serves as a liaison with the […]

Student Art on Display in Lakeview

The Lakeview Art Gallery (near the auditorium in the Lakeview building on the Floyd Campus) is currently exhibiting work from last semester’s GHC drawing courses. The works featured are examples of the classwork and homework produced in Drawing I and Drawing II, from both the Rome and Cartersville campuses. The show will be up for […]